Friday, March 19, 2010

So, Now What?

If nothing else, this graveyard shift is good for those of you who like frequent blog posts.

Anyway, my sister Shawna called me tonight about 8 o'clock. It woke me up, and took me about an hour or so to get back to sleep. That was irritating.

She says that she wants to take me out to dinner for a belated birthday present. Now, I'm normally not a suspicious person, but I can't help looking for the ulterior motive. See, what I've noticed about Shawna is that she only contacts me when I'm going to be useful to her. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one, but she makes it difficult.

So I don't really know what to do about the situation. I'm not sure that a free dinner is worth the price of finding out what she's up to.

Does that make me evil?

Plus: My back has gone out. It's very painful.


No comments: