Saturday, July 25, 2009

Things I Enjoy...

My friend Julie does this sort of list every now and again on her blog. I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't know that it will be as long as hers, but I'll do it anyway.

So there!

Things I enjoy:

Being naked

Trying recipes

Delivering pizzas when little kids answer the door

Legalsounds.com

Icanhascheezburger.com

Pushing Daisies

Just sitting and thinking

Well, that's all you get, because that's all I can think of at the moment. I thought about doing explanations for each item, but changed my mind. It's more fun this way. :)

So there.


5 comments:

julie said...

I've never tried to push a daisy before, so I don't know if I enjoy it or not. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll try it someday. Hmmm. Probably not - seems like of bully-esque if you ask me. :)

A nice list, thanks for sharing it with us!

julie said...

Hmmm. Maybe I should edit my comments before pushing "Publish". Oh well. Hopefully you could guess that "like" should have been "kind".

Adam said...

Hey, I've got to bully somebody or something.

julie said...

Why? :)

Adam said...

Survival of the fittest. :)