Monday, July 13, 2009

And it All Started So Well....


Today started out great! I accomplished three of the four specific goals I had for this morning when I went to bed last night. I felt great! I went in to work in a great mood, and that doesn't really happen to me. I can be pleasant or in a decent mood when I get there, but never in a great mood.

The day looked good. Had deliveries right off the bat.

Then it started going downhill. Work sucked. Didn't get good tips. Or any tips from the two big deliveries I made. 14 and 12 pizzas, respectively. To the same company. A company that usually tips, and tips well. By the end of my shift, I was upset. I was actually almost in tears at one point during my shift.

I made an effort to be outwardly pleasant, and that helped me get through the day.

Then I got home tonight and found out that my last paycheck, from last week, bounced.

We recently changed from being paid every other Friday to every other Tuesday. So for this last paycheck we had to wait an extra four days. One of the reasons the owner decided to make the change was to give himself more time to make the transfer to the payroll account.

So now I'm exhausted, wanting to start getting ready for bed, and I'm too upset to relax.


No comments: