Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not Sure What I Think...

...but last night I felt the need to create a new, private blog to be my online journal.

I'm a little conflicted about this, as I like being open and vulnerable to those who read this blog. However, I do have thoughts and observations that I wish to keep to myself, yet type out. In this way I am usually able to work through whatever issues I'm having. And if I let everyone read these thoughts, there are some who may be unnecessarily hurt or offended. And here I'm thinking of those closest to me: my mother, my sisters and my fiancee.

Hence the private journal.

I think it will be a good thing, and there may be posts there that I mirror here, but for now it's nice to have the separation, and I feel a little more free.


1 comment:

JadeLuckMoney said...

I think journals are good self-therapy. And there is a place of being overly communicative & where the truth can hurt without intention. I think it'll be a good thing :)