Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Things/Bad Things...

I really would be okay with the good things happening by themselves sometimes. You know?

Oh well.

I came to Kanab for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. Along the way I stopped and visited a couple friends. I also went and visited my sister in law and stayed the night. And it's been fun visiting with my parents.

In the last couple days I've heard a strange knocking sound when I hit bumps in my car. So I took it in to see what it was and how much it would cost.

It's a strut. And it's going to be about $200 to fix it. And really, that's not bad, but I wanted to use that $200 for other things, so it's disappointing.

Oh well.


1 comment:

julie said...

I'm glad you had a nice weekend and a good visit with your family. I'm glad you stopped by my place - it was fun to chat for a bit and I loved Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog!

Sorry to hear about your car!