Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Old Hobby...


I've recently become interested in HDR photography. It's pretty amazing, really, the difference that it makes in the pictures that one can take. What is HDR photography? Well, I don't really know how to explain it that well, but I do have a link. Click here. It's a little long, but explains what HDR is really well.

So, anyway, I decided to try it out, see what I could do with it.


Don't read too much into the subject matter. I just wanted a subject that had a lot of contrast.

What the picture normally looks like, touched up just a little on my computer, with the program I normally use for my photographs.



Now here is the same shot, but taken in HDR. Now, I've messed with the levels a little to make it come off a little more surreal that it might normally, but all the detail and color comes from the HDR aspect.



Pretty nifty, eh? I like it, and I want to do some more. Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll share.


No comments: