This was a chain letter type deal from facebook. I figured if I was going to fill it out there, I may as well post to my blog. I'm not going to tag anyone here, because, well, I don't usually do that sort of thing.
Here you go, 25 sort of random facts about myself:
1. Above all else, I try to live by the Golden Rule, treating others with the respect and consideration I would like to be given.
2. I try to be honest and consistent in what I say and do.
3. The original 15 books of the Wizard of Oz series by L. Frank Baum are probably my favorite books ever.
4. I almost always prefer the books to the movie.
5. The only exception is "A Series of Unfortunate Events."
6. I've almost worn out my DVD player. It's starting to make bad sounds.
7. I'm starting to write a piece of creative non-fiction in the style of Dr. Seuss. Yes, that includes illustrations.
8. I want to create my own webcomic.
9. I'm trying to learn to play guitar.
10. I miss playing the piano on a regular basis.
11. I collect toys.
12. I'm a huge fan of "The Muppet Show."
13. I consider myself more spiritual than religious.
14. As much as I enjoy Disney movies, I don't like how they generate some of their ideas.
15. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
16. I get addicted to new TV series' very easily, especially once they have a couple seasons on DVD.
17. I think I'm better at editing photos I've taken than actually taking the photos.
18. I don't like being in large groups of people, unless I can sit on the sidelines and just observe.
19. I really dislike being the center of attention.
20. I've learned to occasionally enjoy watching sports.
21. I'm starting to become better at standing up for what I want, and not giving in so easily to what others desire.
22. I think I'm finally starting to grow up a little.
23. I often prefer the fictional worlds I visit to the real world.
24. I cry at movies, books, music, plays, and other forms of entertainment. If it's emotional, I'll start to cry.
25. I'm actually starting to enjoy working at Domino's. Most days.
Raku Grill/China Town/Vegas Adventure
6 days ago