Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lots of -Tions...



Frustration: I am so sick of filling out applications. I hate them! I did get smart and fill out a temp agencies application. They can fill out duplicates for me. So there! Also, I sent in a resume to Barnes and Noble for a music manager job that I would really like, and I can't get anybody to tell me if it actually arrived. Grrr.

Depression: So, yeah, it sucks that I haven't managed to get any real nibbles on a job. I know I'm worth it, but for some reason, nobody else does. That sort of being ignored does wonders for my self-esteem, you know?

Preoccupation: My money is running out, slowly but surely. Good thing I have a wonderful sister who offered to let me live with her while I get settled. I don't want to be here forever, but I am grateful that I have the option.

Castration: No, not really, but I was running out of words that fit and I thought it would be funny.

Hmmm. I'm watching Olympic men's beach volleyball. The team from Georgia (over by Russia, in the news a lot lately) is playing the USA. The Georgians' last names are Gia and Geor. The way they list it on the screen is Geor/Gia. Kind of cool.



No comments: